Download Full Text (223 KB)
Photograph of the Old Court House on north Sixth Street in Indiana, PA. The date for this photograph is unknown. This courthouse was the second courthouse building in Indiana, PA. Erected in 1870 after three years of planning, it replaced the original courthouse, which had been in use since its construction in 1807-1809. This 1870 structure has been restored and is now owned by First Commonwealth Financial Corporation.
Old Court House
Indiana (Pa.), Buildings, structures, etc., Pictorial works. Courthouse (Indiana, Pa.), Pictorial works. Public buildings, Pennsylvania, Indiana, History, 19th century, Pictorial works.
"Old Court House, North Sixth Street, Indiana, Pennsylvania" (2019). Indiana, Pennsylvania in the Civil War. 250.
The digitized images of letters, photographs, and other items from the Peggy Lepley Hermann Collection in the “Indiana, Pennsylvania in the Civil War” exhibit are the property of the Historical and Genealogical Society of Indiana County, Pa. These images may only be used for non-commercial, educational purposes under “Fair Use” guidelines. For additional information contact: HGSIC, 621 Wayne Avenue, Indiana, Pa. 15701; (724) 463-9600. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Historical and Genealogical Society of Indiana County, PA; Hermann Collection